loading spinner

Centrefeed Rolls

Centrefeed rolls for economical and efficient paper hygiene requirements.

Centrefeed rolls, also known as center-pull rolls or center-feed rolls, are a type of paper product commonly used in cleaning and industrial environments. They consist of a large roll of perforated paper wound around a central cardboard or plastic core. The unique feature of centrefeed rolls is that the paper is dispensed from the center of the roll, allowing for easy and controlled access. The rolls are often placed in a dispenser or wall-mounted holder, making them readily accessible for tasks such as cleaning surfaces, wiping hands, or absorbing spills. Centrefeed rolls, are convenient, and economical, offering efficient and hygienic paper dispensing solutions in a variety of settings.

Centrefeed Rolls

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Search again what you are looking for